- High cost of repair and maintenance due to outsourcing.
- High production loss due to power failures.
- High production losses due to delayed repair & maintenance by inexperienced and poorly qualified external sources.
- High cost of Cold Storage/Warehousing especially if the product needs a temperature controlled storage.
- High cost of Transportation due to small volumes and erratic demand.
- Lack of proper certification due to high cost of setting up Lab.
- All such problems reverse the cost advantage and make it difficult to compete with Mega Industries.
SOLUTION OF ALL THE ABOVE PROBLEMS
Every Unit would be able to avail the advantage of ‘Common Facilities’ for hassle-free production
which are generally enjoyed by the Mega Industries. Following are some of them :-
- Power Backup (100%) , Tool Room (Repair and Maintenance),
- Well Equipped Laboratory ( Certification & Standardization),
- Cold Storage/Warehousing (Inventory Storage),
- Printing & Packaging (Integrated Unit),
- Transportation Facility (Sharing Basis).