We are aiming to propagate Entrepreneurship by developing an INDUSTRIAL * RESIDENTIAL * COMMERCIAL Estate on 30 Acres of Land, which consist of 100 nos Micro Units, each on 3500 sq ft Land, owned by Individuals/Firms/Societies.
Project is Supported in Technology & Entrepreneurs Training by “INDO-EUROPEAN CHAMBER OF SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES”
Industrial parks are usually located on the edges of, or outside the main residential area of a city, and normally provided with good transportation access, including road and rail. One such example would be the large number of Industrial Estates located along the River Thames in the Thames Gateway area of London. Industrial parks are usually located close to transport facilities, especially where more than one transport modes coincide, including highways, railroads, airports, and ports.
This idea of setting land aside through this type of zoning is based on several concepts:
- To be able to concentrate dedicated infrastructure in a delimited area to reduce the per-business expense of that infrastructure. Such infrastructure includes roadways, railroad sidings, ports, high-power electric supplies (often including three-phase power), high-end communications cables, large-volume water supplies, and high-volume gas lines.
- To be able to attract new business by providing an integrated infrastructure in one location.
- Eligibility of Industrial Parks for benefits
- To set aside industrial uses from urban areas to try to reduce the environmental and social impact of the industrial uses.
- To provide for localized environmental controls that are specific to the need
industrial park - a tract of land at a distance from city center that is designed for a cluster of businesses and factories. Industrial Parks as “self contained island providing high-quality infrastructural facilities. Integrated industrial parks offer industrial, residential, and commercial areas with developed plots/ pre-built factories, power, telecom, water and other social infrastructure”.